These Membership Terms and Conditions (these "Terms and Conditions") set forth terms and conditions for use of member-only services provided by Honda Tsushin Kogyo Co., Ltd. (the "Company") on this website (the "Services") by registered users.
Registered users ("Members") are required to use the Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all relationships relating to the use of the Services between the Member and the Company.
In addition to these Terms and Conditions, the Company may establish various rules of use and other regulations that apply with regard to the Services (hereinafter referred to as "Individual Regulations"). These Individual Regulations shall form a part of these Terms and Conditions, regardless of their name.
If the provisions of these Terms and Conditions conflict with the provisions of the Individual Regulations, the provisions of the Individual Regulations shall take precedence unless otherwise specified under the Individual Regulations.
1. "Member" means a person who has applied for membership registration using the method prescribed by the Company and whose application has been approved by the Company, after the Company has completed the necessary screenings and procedures.
2. Membership Registration Applications
Persons wishing to use the Services shall apply for membership registration using the method prescribed by the Company. When applying for membership registration, applicants are deemed to have agreed to the contents of these Terms and Conditions based on Article 548-2 of the Civil Code, and user registration shall be completed with the Company's approval.
If the applicant falls under any of the following items, however, the applicant may not be allowed to join and register as a Member.
(1) When the contents of the application for membership registration are contrary to the facts
(2) When the applicant has already once been expelled from membership
(3) When the Company determines that the applicant falls under the provisions of Article 3
(4) Other companies competing with the Company
(5) Individuals who do not belong to legal entities
(6) When the Company otherwise deems the applicant inappropriate as a Member
3. Notification of Changes
If there is a change in information previously notified, the Member shall promptly notify the Company by the method prescribed by the Company. The Company shall not accept any liability whatsoever for disadvantages incurred by Members as a result of failure to notify the Company of such changes.
1. Members (1) declare that their own officers and employees, agents or mediators and their major investors do not fall under antisocial forces (including organized crime groups, former organized crime group members for whom a period of five years has not yet passed since ceasing to be an organized crime group member, organized crime group associates, companies associated with organized crime groups, sokaiya (corporate racketeers), organized crime groups operating under the pretext of social movements, organized crime groups specializing in intellectual or white-collar crimes, criminal broker organizations and other similar persons; the same shall apply hereinafter), (2) declare that they do not fall under any of the following items, and (3) warrant that they will not fall under any of those items in the future.
(1) Having a relationship with antisocial forces that control the Member's management.
(2) Having a relationship with antisocial forces that are essentially involved in the Member's management.
(3) Having a relationship with antisocial forces which the Member is found to be wrongfully utilizing for the purposes of gaining unfair profits for itself or for a third party, or to inflict damage upon a third party, etc.
(4) Having a relationship in which the Member is found to be involved in providing funds or extending favors, etc., to antisocial forces.
(5) Having a relationship in which an officer or a person effectively involved in the management of the Member has a socially reprehensible relationship with antisocial forces.
2. The Member represents and warrants that he or she will not perform any of the following acts, either in person or by using a third party.
(1) Making violent demands
(2) Making unreasonable demands exceeding legal responsibility
(3) Engaging in acts of threatening behavior or using violence
(4) Spreading rumors and using deception or force to dishonor or discredit the Company, or interfere with the Company's business (including officers and employees of the Company; the same shall apply hereinafter)
(5) Other acts equivalent to any of the preceding items
3. If a Member violates any of the commitments set forth under the preceding two paragraphs, the Company may suspend provision of the Services without notification or prior notice, and cancel the contract pertaining to the Services; and the Member shall not make any objection with regard to this treatment, and compensate the Company for damages incurred by the Company due to such suspension or cancellation of contract.
If a Member falls under any of the following items, the Company may restrict use of all or part of the Services, or revoke the Member's membership status, without prior notice to the Member.
(1) If the Member violates these Terms and Conditions
(2) When a Member falls under any of the items of Article 2, Paragraph 2
(3) When the contents of the application for membership registration are contrary to the facts
(4) In the case when the Member dies or the organization of which he or she is a member ceases to exist
(5) When a period of one year has elapsed since the date of the Member's last login
(6) When the Company otherwise deems the applicant inappropriate as a Member
The Company shall not accept any liability whatsoever for any damages caused to the Member as a result of acts performed by the Company pursuant to this Article.
1. Members shall appropriately manage user IDs and passwords for the Service at their own responsibility.
2. Members may not transfer or lend user IDs or passwords to third parties or share them with third parties under any circumstances.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of user IDs and passwords by third parties, except in cases due to willful intent or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
4. Members shall compensate the Company for damages incurred by the Company and/or its affiliates as a result of the use user IDs and passwords (including unauthorized use by third parties).
Members may withdraw from membership of the Services using the withdrawal procedures prescribed by the Company.
Members shall not engage in the following acts when using the Services.
(1) Succession, transfer, loan, etc., of membership status to a third party
(2) Acts of falsifying information that can be used by the Services
(3) Acts of sending or writing harmful computer programs, etc.
(4) Acts of sending, receiving, or writing information by impersonating another person
(5) Acts that slander, defame, discredit or dishonor other Members, third parties, or the Company
(6) Acts that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to other Members, third parties, or the Company
(7) Acts that violate laws and regulations, violate public order and morals, or acts that may be likely to do so
(8) Acts that interfere with the operation and activities of the Company
(9) Acts for the purpose of conducting or preparing for business activities or commercial purposes
(10) Any other acts deemed to be inappropriate
In the following cases, the Company may suspend part or all of the Services without prior notification to or consent of the Member.
(1) When maintaining or renovating the systems used to provide the Services
(2) When fires, natural disasters, incidents, spread of infectious diseases, or other emergencies have occurred or may occur, and the Company becomes unable to operate the Services
(3) When it is judged necessary to suspend the Services for operational or other reasons
The Company does not in any way warrant the completeness, accuracy, usefulness or safety, etc., of content posted on this website.
1. The Company shall not accept any liability whatsoever for damages to Members or third parties arising from delays, interruptions or abolition of the provision of the Services, regardless of the reason.
2. The Company shall not accept any liability whatsoever in the event that a Member causes damages to another Member or a third party or if a dispute arises between the Member and another Member or a third party in connection with the use of the Services; and the Member shall compensate injured parties for such damages and/or resolve such disputes at his or her own expense and responsibility, and shall not cause any inconvenience or damages to the Company.
3. The Company shall not accept any liability whatsoever for any damages incurred by the Member due to communication faults or unauthorized access by other Members or third parties that occur when using the Services.
Intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademark rights or design rights, etc., related to all information such as text, images, photographs, drawings or materials (hereinafter referred to as "copyrighted works, etc.") provided as part of the Services belong to the Company, or information providers to the Company.
Members are allowed to use the copyrighted works, etc., of the Company or of information providers to the Company obtained through the Services only within the scope specified by the Company, and within the scope of private use permitted by the Copyright Act.
1. The Company may change the content of the Services and these Terms and Conditions at any time if it deems it necessary to do so, pursuant to Article 548-4 of the Civil Code. If a Member begins using the Services after changes to these Terms and Conditions, the member shall be deemed to have agreed to the revised terms and conditions.
2. When the Company changes these Terms and Conditions pursuant to the provisions of Article 548-4 of the Civil Code, the Company shall notify the Member regarding the purport of the changes, the content of the revised terms and conditions after the change, and the timing of its effect by such method as the Company deems appropriate, such as displaying details of the changes on this website or by e-mail.
1. If the Company incurs damages as a result of the Member violating these Terms and Conditions, the Member shall be obligated to compensate the Company for damages incurred.
2. If the Company is requested to compensate a third party for damages as a result of the Member violating these Terms and Conditions, all costs and losses incurred by the Company shall be imposed on the Member, and the Member shall be obligated to compensate the Company for those costs and losses.
hese Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
Any disputes arising in connection with the Services shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the district court in the district in which the Company's head office is located.
Date of establishment:January 5, 2022
Honda Tsushin Kogyo Co., Ltd.